TMC Staff Nurse vacancy 2023 :-If you want to work at TMC, here is an opportunity for you. The Tata Memorial Centre Hospital has issued an official notice to fill the positions of 20 Staff Nurses. Interested candidates should complete the application form and come to the walk-in interview at the address listed below. Candidates must have a B.Sc Nursing degree and a diploma. These individuals are qualified to apply for the position of Staff Nurse. Before applying, candidates should double-check the qualifying requirements and interview date.
List of Vacancies and Eligibility Criteria
|Number of Post
|B.Sc Nursing , Diploma
- The minimum age is 21 years .
- The maximum age is 30 years.
- Minimum monthly salary: Rs. 28,000/-
The Selection Procedure
- Walk-in Interviews
- Walk-in Interviews B/W 09:30 A.M. TO 11.30 A.M for deploying at HOMI BHABHA CANCER HOSPITAL, SANGRUR, PUNJAB On Contract Basis
- If there are more candidates, an MCQ test will be administered, and suitable candidates will be shortlisted for interviews.
- No application fee is required.
- Passport size Photograph,
- xerox copy of PAN card
- Aadhaar card
- copies of all Educational and Experience Certificates.
|Important Date of TMC Staff Nurse vacancy 2023
|Application form start date
|Application form end date
How to Apply for TMC Staff Nurse vacancy 2023
- Go to the official website.
- Navigate to the careers or recruitment pages.
- Click on the TMC Jobs for Staff Nurse Vacancies announcement.
- Before applying, double-check the deadline.
- Scroll down and click the apply button.
- Fill out the application form completely and accurately.
- Attend the walk-in interview at the place shown below.
Eligible candidates may attend the interview at HRD Dept. 3
rd floor, New Building, Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital,
Sangrur, Punjab – 148001.
|Some Useful Important Link