CSIR Vacancy 2023 :-The Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology has issued an official notice for 40 Technician positions for candidates having a 10th grade education. Candidates can easily apply online for CSIR Recruitment for 2023-24 at the official website. Eligible candidates should apply online on or before the application deadline. Before applying online, candidates should review the eligibility criteria and important dates. Visit the official notice for additional information.
- The minimum age is 21 years .
- The maximum age is 28 years.
- Candidates must pay a non-refundable charge of Rs. 100/- ( ONE HUNDRED ONLY)
- State Bank Collect under the payment category
- Minimum monthly salary: Rs. 36,425/-
The Selection Procedure
- Candidates who have been recommended/shortlisted by the fully formed Screening Committee will be invited to take the Trade Test.
- Those who pass the trade test will be invited to take a competitive written exam.
- The final merit list will be compiled based on the candidates’ performance in the competitive written examination.
- The screening Committee will establish its own criteria for shortlisting candidates for trade tests or competitive written tests.
Important Date of CSIR Vacancy 2023
|Application form start date
|Application form end date
How to Apply for CSIR Vacancy 2023
- Go to the official website.
- Navigate to the careers or recruitment pages.
- Click on the CSIR Jobs for Technician Posts announcement.
- Before applying, double-check the deadline.
- Scroll down and click the apply button.
- Fill out the application form completely and accurately.
- Pay any relevant application fees.
- Click the submit button.
- Make a note of the application number for future reference..
Bihar Security Guard Vacancy 2023
SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2023-24
DSSSB Staff Nurse Vacancy 2023